Mon, Jun 21|
So You Got Your Shots and Now You Are Ready to Play!
A guide to entering the post-pandemic world of rope bondage.
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2021, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
So you discovered rope during the COVID-19 pandemic and want to know how to get the most out of your local community and in-person rope events. This class has the answers! This seminar is taught be a panel of experienced tops, bottoms, and switches who are going to answer all your questions including (but definitely not limited to!):
- What is rope bondage all about?
- Where and how to find and vet high quality partners?
- How to support your partner starting to learn about rope?
- How to negotiate rope scenes with new or existing parters?
- What can go wrong during a rope scene and what to do about it?
Our goal is to give you all the knowledge we wish we had when we first entered this fascinating world ourselves. After the class portion we will hold a no-questions-barred Q&A where you get to ask everything and anything you haven't gotten the chance to ask up to now. And the best part: this class is absolutely 100% free! Please join us and help us spread the word!