Time & Location
Sep 09, 2020, 8:00 PM – Sep 10, 2020, 12:00 AM
Upline Studio, 1 Hartford Square, New Britain, CT 06052, USA
About the Event
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
- There will be no ticket sales at the door. A limited number of online tickets will be available.
- Upon entry, we will ask you about COVID symptoms and use a contact-free thermometer to take your temperature to screen for fevers. If due to you having symptoms you are unable to participate in the event you will be issued a full refund.
- Wear a mask. The only exceptions are while eating/drinking which should be done 12+ feet away from others.
- Use hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies to keep equipment clean after your ties.
- Please do not attend if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms as outlined by the CDC.
- Please consider that if someone who attends an event later tests positive, contact tracing could potentially out your rope-related activities to your employer/friends/family due to contact tracing.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
Rope Lab is your opportunity to tie, get tied, and talk shop. This is a skill share event, though scenes are allowed. If you are new to rope, you can get an intro to what we do in a friendly and relaxed environment. If you are an experienced ropester, feel free to share your knowledge. This is also a great opportunity to meet others in the community.
We will start with a quick opening circle where introductions will be made and intentions set. After that, we will do a basic intro rope 101 for anyone interested. You are free to join or form your own group and share your knowledge.