Time & Location
About the Event
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
- There will be no ticket sales at the door. A limited number of online tickets will be available.
- Wear a mask. The only exceptions are while eating/drinking which should be done 6+ feet away from others, or while in suspension as long as you are 6+ feet away from others and have negotiated your exposure with your tying partner if tying with one.
- Use hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies to keep equipment clean after your ties.
- Please do not attend if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms as outlined by the CDC.
- Please consider that if someone who attends an event later tests positive, contact tracing could potentially out your rope-related activities to your employer/friends/family due to contact tracing.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have specific questions.
Rope Lab is your opportunity to tie, get tied, and talk shop. This is a skill share event, though scenes are allowed. If you are new to rope, you can get an intro to what we do in a friendly and relaxed environment. If you are an experienced ropester, feel free to share your knowledge. This is also a great opportunity to meet others in the community.
We will start with a quick opening circle where introductions will be made and intentions set. After that, we will do a basic intro rope 101 for anyone interested. You are free to join or form your own group and share your knowledge.
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$15$150$0