Knife Play: Fear and Sensation
Time & Location
About the Event
Back by popular demand! Upline is pairing up with The Society to present “Knife Play: Fear and Sensation,” taught by @GoodSirCorwin and @Seva_, two members of our community with years of teaching and demo experience on a diverse set of kink topics. This live class will be streamed via Zoom as part of The Society's Virtual Education and Events program.
From the presenters: Knife play is a really fun form of edge play (no pun intended). Aimed at people of all skill levels, this class will cover:
- Knife play-specific safety and negotiations. Which questions to ask and what to keep in mind when creating your knife play scene.
- Types of knives and edged tools you can use for play and where to get them. We will cover everything from small play-specific knives to razor-sharp hatchets. We will also discuss where to find quality knives without breaking the bank.
- Fear play, and the psychology behind it. You can use knives for a variety of scenarios involving fear, and in this class, you will learn specific techniques of how to tap into your partner's instincts to make them seem genuine.
- Sensation play using different types of blades. We will explore several techniques for making sharp knives safe, and making dull knives seem sharp and dangerous. We will also talk about different areas of the body and how they respond to the sensations you can produce in them. We will cover using multiple knives at once to invoke different types of feelings in your partner.
Corwin is a top with a wide range of interests. He enjoys Japanese inspired rope bondage, all manner of impact play, as well as fear/sensation/humiliation/objectification play, and inflicting terrible dad jokes on his partners. Having discovered his kinky side from a newspaper cartoon at a very young age, he continues to pursue new and interesting kinks. A lifelong student, he believes kink can be viewed as a set of skills you can continue improving, from bettering your D/s communication to honing your spanking cadence. His most recent passion is community building and expanding consent-based culture in the kink scene. In 2020 Corwin opened Upline, CT's premier rope studio which will be hosting classes and public events as soon as the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
Seva is a lighthearted bunny with a penchant for rope and service. During her time in the kink community, she has cultivated her love of rope bottoming as well as learning about and practicing D/s, predominantly from the right side of the slash. She is intensely passionate about bottoming education and strives to provide any insight she has to help others on their journey. Her other kink areas of expertise include playing with sharp objects, bootblacking, and both sides of impact play.
The fee for this program is $7 for members and $10 for non-members. All revenue from this class will be donated to The Society.
Join Our Communities Online! The Society has an active Discord server with online classes and monthly forums. The server is open 24/7 for games, conversation, and laughs. Click here to join us: https://discord.gg/J5RtVSP. Upline also has a Discord server focused on rope topics. We host a variety of live events ranging from stretching sessions to virtual rope jams. To join use https://discord.gg/rJmJKfH.
Want to Help Support the Society? The generous contributions of our members and friends are keeping The Society going while our doors remain closed during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to make a donation: https://new.thesocietyct.org/donate/
- Regular Ticket$10$100$0
- Society Member Ticket$7$70$0