Thu, Dec 14|
Flogger?! I barely know her! - 12/14
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Upline Studio, 1 Hartford Square, New Britain, CT 06052, USA
About the Event
About the Class
Are you looking to add more variety to your scenes? Do you want to expand your toy bag? Are you new to impact play? Do you just need a new hobby? Try flogging!
Floggers are among the most versatile of impact implements, ranging in materials, lengths, and styles. You can create a myriad of sensations with floggers, from sting to thud and soft to sadistic. They’re also pretty! This class will teach you how to use a flogger effectively, even if you’ve never tried impact play before. If you’ve been flogging for a while, come pick up some new tricks; there’s always more to learn!
In this class we will discuss why we and many others enjoy flogging, different types of floggers, the materials that make them up, and the “anatomy” of a standard flogger. We will be covering general impact negotiations geared towards a flogging scene and the safety aspects that should be taken into consideration. There will be a verbal discussion on the “how tos” when it comes to flogging as well as the pitfalls, followed by a demo by ourselves with VidaDoce and thejollyswitch. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to participate in a guided practice where you can put the knowledge to the test and ask any questions or voice concerns that arise.
You will leave this class knowing:
- What floggers are and how to choose them
- Basic flogging techniques
- Risk mitigation for impact play
- Tips for creating a connective flogging scene
- Probably a few new jokes!
Students are encouraged to bring their own floggers and/or a 30 foot hank of rope for making an improvised flogger!
About the Presenters
Mr. Butterscotch (He/Him) has a passion for learning and sharing knowledge on BDSM. Best known for his heavy rhythmic style of florentine flogging, he is an experienced impact top, dominant, brat, budding rigger, and occasional switch. He sits on the board of an international Leather house that is dedicated to spreading the word of informed consent as well as hosting classes and demos on safer kink practices. Most recently he had the privilege of serving as a Co-Chair of Programming for TES Fest 2022 and 2023.
Mr. Butterscotch believes that self-growth and community development are at the core of participating in healthy kink. He maintains that being stickler for safety does not prohibit one from having fun. When not collecting floggers, Mr. Butterscotch can be found hoarding dice, enjoying nature, or at a munch talking about nerd shit.
Tony (He/Him) is a sensualist, artist, photographer, experienced flogger, and advanced impact and rope top. His flogging style incorporates sensual, hands-on, and mouth-on techniques. His aim is to excite and please the bottom. He will share these techniques and try to elevate the level of sensuality of your scenes.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS (Masks required)
The following precautions will be in place for this event:
- For this event, masks will be optional
- Our capacity (guests, staff, and presenters included) will be capped at 24 people.
- Upon entry you must present your CDC vaccination card, electronic vaccine passport, or state issued vaccination certificate that shows that you have received your original COVID-19 vaccinations as well as a booster along with your government issued ID to check for a name match on the card/certificate/passport. You will not be admitted into the event if you do not present these documents. If your medical professional has advised you that you cannot get a booster at this time or you are ineligible for one because it has been less than 5 months since your last vaccination dose an exception will be granted.
Admit One$25.00Sold Out
This event is sold out