top of page
Wed, Aug 11|
Class: What is Rope??
Starting at the beginning
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2021, 8:00 PM
Upline, 1 Hartford Square Suite 215, New Britain, CT 06052, USA
About the Event
What better place is there to start than the beginning…
in this class you will learn:
- Why do people do rope?
- What rope materials are right for me?
- How much rope do I need?
- How do I ask someone to do rope with me?
- What are negotiations and what do I need to ask?
- How do I know when I need to retire rope?
- Rope is dangerous, how can I am minimize risk?
..and literally anything else you want to ask!
Serafina will be your host for the evening. If you have any questions regarding this event, you may contact her directly via Fet or Discord (Serafina on both).
Please remember that in-person events are currently being offered to fully vaccinated humans at this time. Masks are also required while inside the Studio. Thank you for your understanding!!
What is Rope??
bottom of page