Thu, Sep 29|
The game for wiggle worms and the tops who want to trap them
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 7:00 PM
Upline, 1 Hartford Square Suite 215, New Britain, CT 06052, USA
About the Event
*PLEASE READ EVENT DESCRIPTION*
Are you a rope bottom who loves to be bratty and wiggle out of rope just cuz you can? Are you a rope top you loves predicaments and watching your bottom struggle to try and navigate through your trap?
This is the game for you!!!
- One top ties one bottom
- All tops have 10 minutes to tie their bottoms however they wish. No tying to the rigs and no suspension!
- When tops are done, they will step aside. The host will start a stopwatch and announce GO to start. At this time all the bottoms will try and “eel” out of their ropes.
- When the bottom is completely out of their ropes they yell FREE and their time is recorded.
- The first bottom out is the winning eel of that round. The top of the last bottom out is the winning rigger of that round.
- We will do as many rounds as there are time and energy for.
- It is not manditory but it is recommended to partner up when buying tickets. We tie things a little tighter and rope is moving in all places so injuries can happen if we’re not being cautious. Tying with a trusted partner who you can trust and communicate well with is the best course of action.
- If you want to buy a ticket to just watch, you are welcome to do so. We ask that this event be game-focused and prefer no solo tying happen on this night. There is simply too much movement.
- Be prepared for the bottom to use everything at their disposal including feet and teeth. Keep that in mind while select rope and a partner.
- The use of TKs or any box tie with the shoulders set is not recommended as this can absolutely lead to injury.
- If you are an eel, please pay attention to your safety check. While eeling out, ropes may slip into these no-no places and cause numbness or nerve compression that you may not recognize because your focus is elsewhere.
- We are very used to this, but remember to eat and hydrate before this event. It’s a workout!
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS (Masks required)
The following precautions will be in place for this event:
- For this event, masks will be mandatory inside the building at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Our capacity (guests, staff, and presenters included) will be capped at 24 people.
- Upon entry, you must present your CDC vaccination card, electronic vaccine passport, or state-issued vaccination certificate that shows that you have received your original COVID-19 vaccinations as well as a booster along with your government-issued ID to check for a name match on the card/certificate/passport. You will not be admitted into the event if you do not present these documents. If your medical professional has advised you that you cannot get a booster at this time or you are ineligible for one because it has been less than 5 months since your last vaccination dose an exception will be granted.