Time & Location
About the Event
*PLEASE READ EVENT DESCRIPTION*
Are you a rope bottom who loves to be bratty and wiggle out of rope just cuz you can? Are you a rope top you loves predicaments and watching your bottom struggle to try and navigate through your trap?
This is the game for you!!!
- One top ties one bottom
- All tops have 10 minutes to tie their bottoms however they wish. No tying to the rigs and no suspension!
- When tops are done, they will step aside. The host will start a stopwatch and announce GO to start. At this time all the bottoms will try and “eel” out of their ropes.
- When the bottom is completely out of their ropes they yell FREE and their time is recorded.
- The first bottom out is the winning eel of that round. The top of the last bottom out is the winning rigger of that round.
- We will do as many rounds as there are time and energy for.
- It is not manditory but it is recommended to partner up when buying tickets. We tie things a little tighter and rope is moving in all places so injuries can happen if we’re not being cautious. Tying with a trusted partner who you can trust and communicate well with is the best course of action.
- If you want to buy a ticket to just watch, you are welcome to do so. We ask that this event be game-focused and prefer no solo tying happen on this night. There is simply too much movement.
- Be prepared for the bottom to use everything at their disposal including feet and teeth. Keep that in mind while select rope and a partner.
- The use of TKs or any box tie with the shoulders set is not recommended as this can absolutely lead to injury.
- If you are an eel, please pay attention to your safety check. While eeling out, ropes may slip into these no-no places and cause numbness or nerve compression that you may not recognize because your focus is elsewhere.
- We are very used to this, but remember to eat and hydrate before this event. It’s a workout!
The following precautions will be in place for this event:
- Masks will be mandatory inside the building at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Our capacity (guests, staff, and presenters included) will be capped at 20 people.
- Events will only be held when every person present has signed a vaccination waiver statement.
The vaccination waiver text will be as follows: "I, [scene name], hereby affirm that I have received my final dose of an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine 14 days or more prior to today's date of [today's date]. I understand and agree that if the information provided here is inaccurate or false that I will be automatically and permanently banned from all of Upline's physical and virtual spaces with no appeals process available to me."
- Admit One$15$150$0